22 - England - 5ft

Friday 6 January 2017

The RuPaul's Drag Race Tag!

Related image

1. Favourite Season? This is a really hard one... It's a toss-up between Season 4, 5, 6 or 7 XD
-
Season 4: even though I couldn't stand Phi Phi, I loved Sharon, Chad & LATRIIIIICE! & Willam getting kicked off was just typical as well Willam lol
-
Season 5: I loved Alaska, Jinx, Detox & Alyssa - all pretty quirky characters for their own reasons!
-
Season 6: Bianca fucking cracked me up; I loved Courtney & Adore; and I always looked forward to seeing what the hell Milk would come out in!
-
Season 7: I mean Violet just blew me away because I LOVE fashion, so Miss Fame is also one of my favourite people on the planet; Pearl really grew on me over the course of the competition; and then Ginger, Katya & Trixie always made me laugh.
-
Too hard to pick one season as my favourite!

2. Favourite Contestant from each Season?
Season One: Nina Flowers because of her pure dedication to the art. I mean, who glues things straight onto the skin of their head??
-
Season Two: Pandora Boxx because of how funny and cute she was, OR Raven because of her aesthetic (plus I love watching the Fashion Photo RuView her and Raja do on YouTube!)
-
Season Three: Manilla Luzon for her quirky fashion sense/humour OR Raja because I just love her! I loved her as just a makeup artist on America's Next Top Model, I loved her runway walk with those super long legs, I loved her humour and I loved her fashion sense. Love!
-
Season Four: Sharon because I've always been attracted to that dark aesthetic; she had a really genuine personality, and I liked that she was different and more of an outcast, OR Latrice because omg she was hilarious and so friendly and funny - it was hard to not love her!
-
Season Five: Although Alaska's tantrum really put me off her a bit in All-Stars 2, I fell so in love with her in Season 5 because of her silly personality and her aesthetic is awesome, but I also really liked Jinx, because again she was really genuine and always made me laugh.
-
Season Six: This is a really hard one! I loved Bianca because I couldn't flaw her sense of humour, I loved Adore because of her style and personality, and although Courtney came across quite bitchy at times (especially towards Jocelyn who really looked up to her), I loved her super feminine (basically impossible to tell that she's a man) aesthetic.
-
Season Seven: Another really difficult one! Violet came across quite arrogant so it put me off her a bit, but her aesthetic was just impeccable and no one can top her on the runway in my opinion out of all of the seasons; Miss Fame just has the best personality, like I just LOVE her, and her aesthetic is also incredible and I would LOVE to be painted by her!; also Katya because I just love her, and Trixie - and Ginger!
-
Season Eight: Definitely Kim Chi or Naomi Smalls - it was cool to see Naomi really grow and blossom, plus (again) those long legs!! But I love Kim Chi because of her really creative aesthetic and cute/funny personality.

3. Contestant who deserved to stay longer? Trixie Mattel > she's really come into her own since her season so it would've been nice to see how she would've progressed later in the competition. P.S. I love her and Katya together on the YouTube show 'UNHhhh' on WOWPresents - you should totally watch it!

Image result for trixie mattel gifRelated image

4. Biggest Bitch? Tyra Sanchez or Phi Phi O'Hara - ugh, hated them XD

5. Best Elimination? It has to be Willam right? "The level of unprofessional-ism... far too much." - Latrice

6. Favourite Mini Challenge? I think the reading one or the one where they create puppets of eachother XD it's really funny to hear what they all come out with! > "The Library is open!"

7. Favourite Main Challenge? It's got to be Snatch Game! I always look forward to that episode because sometimes the queens can really surprise you with what they come up with! & it's also fun to see the really cocky ones fail XD *cough* Phi Phi *cough*... I really like the ones where they give drag makeovers to people though! Those episodes never fail to disappoint and it's cool to see everyday people give Drag a try!

8. Best Snatch Game Impression? Is it too cliché to say Chad Michaels doing 'Cher'? I mean, how can it get any better than that? Pearl doing Big Ang really fucking cracked me up though, even if I've never seen Mob Wives or whatever she was in!
There's so many good ones to pick from to be honest as so many have had me really cracking up! But Big Ang really threw off because it was so random and I really liked it! - I think that's when I really started to like Pearl because it was cool to see her going all out.

Image result for pearl big ang you know what thats fucked urupauls drag race big ang katya zamolodchikova 500 notes pearl liaison

9. Best Runway Look? Although everything that Violet wore slayed me! I'd have to say that Sharon's first look is something that will always stick in my mind - the way she walked, the way she looks, the blood - iconic!

10. Best Runway Presentation Overall? Violet Chachki - she fucking killed it every time and I looked forward to seeing what she came up with each episode.

11. Best Runway Walk? Raja for sure - talk about Supermodel!

12. Worst Runway Look? There's too many to choose from XD I can't give you a definitive answer XD
Probably something of Phi Phi's in her first appearance on the show though, I mean I didn't really like anything she did first time round tbh - props to her for improving so much when she came back for All Stars 2 though.

13. Best Quote by a Contestant? "I'm not joking bitch!" - Coco Montrese or "Back rolls?!" - Alyssa Edwards or "Bitch! Sit yo ass down and shut the hell up bitch!" - also Alyssa Edwards XD fucking hell these Queens make me die!

14. Best Quote by a Judge? Anything that Michelle Visage says that has the word "girl" in it XD or I like "Look at you all pretty in your pond-scum green" lol > can I just take this opportunity to say that I love Santino though? He was my fave back on Project Runway and when I discovered Drag Race and saw he judged it I couldn't have turned the programme on any faster! Haha - I really want to have Santino design something for me!

15. Best Quote by RuPaul? "Drag is not a contact sport." or another where Ru is angry lol - I love it when Ru just tells it how it is if she's angry at them! XD

16. Best RuPaul look? Do the promo looks count? I mean, look at this!!!!!!!!!:

Image result for Rupaul reunion looks

17. Funniest Moment? Hard to say! But I always piss myself when I see the clip of Coco say "I'm not joking bitch!" XD
Or Pearl's Big Ang because it makes me die laughing!

18. Best Lip-Sync Battle? Hard to say again! But Raja and Carmen's 'lipstick for your life' was pretty wow... XD

19. Least Favourite Winner? Tyra Sanchez!!

20. Favourite Winner? Sharon Needles or Raja - I would say Violet because she slayed but she came across quite arrogant on the show... heartbreak.

- - - - - - - - - -
Do any of you guys watch Drag Race? Who's your favourite contestant? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

See you in the next post!
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to myself and others in the comments ♥ Thank you.