22 - England - 5ft

Thursday 1 December 2016

The Christmas Tag!

It's the 1st of December, which means Christmas is coming!! I hope you all have an amazing December & I'll be trying to post some more Christmas/Winter themed posts this month, so first up is the Christmas Tag!

- - - - - - - - - -

1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Bad Santa or Elf because they're super funny! - does Nightmare Before Christmas count? I love that film so much :D Tim Burton makes brilliant films!

Image result for nightmare before christmas

2. What’s your favourite Christmas colour? White or Red - I feel super Christmas-y with those colours around :)

3. Do you stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? It depends what the plans for the day are really. If I'm at home then I'll stay in my PJs like all day long lol but if I'm out for dinner then I'll dress up :)

4. Do you open your presents in the morning, afternoon, or evening? Afternoon :) sleep-in and then open them later lol

5. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? No actually! But I watched a couple videos of people making some last year on YouTube and they were all falling apart so I know I would just get mad trying trying to make one haha


6. Have you ever been on holiday for Christmas or where would you like to go? I never have, but I would love to go here for Christmas one year! I'd love to see the Northern Lights and those glass igloos look amazing!! I hate being cold so much but this would just be incredible!

Image result for kakslauttanen

7. Have you ever made a snowman? It's rare to get a lot of snow in my part of England to be able to make a snowman with, but I have in the past when there has been a lot. I think I only have a photo of one me and my dad made when there wasn't much snow when I was a kid- it's a pretty sad looking triangular snowman lol

8. Are you normally on the Naughty or Nice list? Nice of course ;)

9. Have you ever had a White Christmas? A few times yeah but it's not usually that heavy of snow. I hate being cold & that means I hate going out in the snow, so I kinda don't like snow! lol XD I wanna be waaaarrrmmm!

10. What’s your favourite Christmas Song? There's too many to pick one!! I'll list all the ones I love instead :P

White Christmas by Bing Crosby; Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Jackson 5; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Bing Crosby; Fairytale of New York by the Pogues; Baby it's Cold Outside by Tom Jones or Michael Bublé (both different to eachother but love them both!); Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande; Step into Christmas by Elton John; Stop the Cavalry by Jona Lewie; Christmas Time by Darkness; Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens; Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade; Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms; Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney; War is Over by John Lennon; All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey (even though I don't like her lol); Last Christmas by Wham; I Wish it could be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard & I'm definitely sure I've missed some out as well - I bloody love Christmas songs!

11. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Ummm... Rudolph, Blitzen, Dancer, Prancer..... umm.... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen apparently XD I can never remember!



12. Is your Christmas Tree real or fake? Always fake, I don't particularly want to cut down trees & also it's easier to have a fake one lol


13. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? It sounds selfish, but I like receiving gifts better XD I hate watching people open the presents I get them or thinking about people opening them in case they don't like them haha

14. Are you good or bad at wrapping presents? Bad! They could be a lot worse to be fair, but they're always a little messy or crumpled lol

15. What’s your favourite Christmas memory? Waking up Christmas morning when I was a kid because I used to be so excited to see what Santa brought me and left in my bedroom at the end of my bed :D


- - - - - - - - - -


Have a wonderful Christmas everybody! 

Much love to you all,
Laura xo

Image result for it's the most wonderful time of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to myself and others in the comments ♥ Thank you.