22 - England - 5ft

Monday 14 November 2016

My Current Favourite Music Tracks!

My music taste is pretty random & I'll tend to listen to a number of songs over and over for a few months before I get totally sick of them and move on to others! So, in no particular order, these are the Top 10 songs I've been listening to lately...

1. Baby It's Cold Outside (Michael Bublé & Idina Menzel)


2. One Last Time (Ariana Grande)


3. Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)


4. Dancing On My Own (Robyn)


5. Emperor's New Clothes (Panic! At The Disco)


6. Bang Bang (Jessie J, Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande)


7. Anaconda (Nicki Minaj)


8. Poison Arrows (Sam C Harris)


9. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Aerosmith)


10. Welcome To The Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)


I hope you've enjoyed these as much as I have! 

Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to myself and others in the comments ♥ Thank you.